The Chirstmas holiday is coming, due to epidemic situation, it would be a very special holiday. Following below tips, everyone Can Make Winter Holiday Celebrations Safer.
Wear a mask
- Wear a mask with two or more layers to stop the spread of COVID-19 to protect others and yourself.
- Wear your mask over your nose and mouth, secure it under your chin, and make sure it fits snugly against the sides of your face.
- Wear a mask indoors and outdoors.
- In cold weather, wear your mask under your scarf, ski mask, or balaclava.
- Keep a spare mask in case your mask becomes wet from moisture in your breath or from snow or rain.
Stay at least 6 feet away from others who do not live with you
- Indoors or outdoors, you are more likely to get or spread COVID-19 when you are in close contact with others for a total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period.
- Remember that people without symptoms or with a recent negative test result can still spread COVID-19 to others.
Avoid crowded, poorly ventilated indoor spaces
- As much as possible, avoid crowds and indoors spaces that do not offer fresh air from the outdoors. If indoors, bring in fresh air by opening windows and doors, if possible.
Wash your hands
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing and before eating.
- Make sure to dry your hands completely using a clean towel or by air drying.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your mask, eyes, nose, and mouth.
Get a flu shot as soon as possible
- The flu shot can help protect you and your family, friends, and community from getting and spreading flu.
- By getting a flu shot, you can also help lower hospital visits and serious health problems from flu.
Above tips is from CDC, for more details, here’s the link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/holidays/winter.html