Automatic hand disinfectant dispenser
When choosing an automatic hand sanitizer dispenser, consider the following factors:
- Capacity: Determine the size of the dispenser based on the volume of hand sanitizer you need to dispense. Choose a dispenser that has enough capacity to hold enough sanitizer for the intended use.
- Dispensing method: There are two main dispensing methods: touchless and touch-activated. Touchless dispensers use infrared sensors to activate the dispensing mechanism, while touch-activated dispensers require physical contact to dispense the sanitizer. Choose a dispenser that best fits your needs and the environment in which it will be used.
- Power source: Automatic hand sanitizer dispensers can be powered by batteries, electrical outlets, or a combination of both. Consider the power source that best fits your needs and the location of the dispenser.
- Durability: The dispenser should be made from durable materials and be able to withstand frequent use. Look for a dispenser that is designed for heavy-duty use and has a long lifespan.
- Ease of installation: Choose a dispenser that is easy to install and does not require professional installation. Consider the location of the dispenser and the ease of access to its power source when making your choice.
- Brand reputation: Consider the reputation of the brand and their customer service when making your choice. Look for a brand that is known for producing high-quality dispensers and that provides good customer support.
- Cost: The cost of the dispenser is an important factor to consider, especially if you are purchasing multiple units. Look for a dispenser that provides good value for the cost and that is within your budget.
By considering these factors, you can choose an automatic hand sanitizer dispenser that meets your needs and helps to promote good hand hygiene in your facility.