Safety precautions during summer vacation
Summer vacation is a Chinese term, and it is a longer summer vacation suitable for students in schools all over the world. Countries in the Northern Hemisphere generally start around late June-September 1. Countries in the southern hemisphere generally in January. The following is a collection of safety precautions for the summer vacation of 2021. I hope I can help you at the beginning of the summer vacation.
1. Prevent drowning accidents
To prevent drowning, you must achieve the “six nos”: do not swim privately; do not swim with others without permission; do not swim without the guidance of a parent or teacher; do not swim in waters without safety facilities and rescue personnel; do not swim in unfamiliar waters Swimming in the waters of the country; students who are not familiar with water are not allowed to go into the water without authorization.
In addition, most of our middle school students are minors. If someone is drowning, please don’t go into the water for rescue. Many pools and reservoirs around the village have unclear water conditions and are not suitable for swimming. They are prone to drowning accidents. It is forbidden to play in these places.
2. Pay attention to traffic safety
Everyone should pay special attention to traffic safety when traveling during holidays. When traveling, students must do:
1. Observe the traffic rules: “Go on the green light, stop at the red light”; walk on the sidewalk when walking; actively avoid motor vehicles.
2. To cross the road, you must take the crosswalk line; when there is no crosswalk, you can only cross the road when it is confirmed that there is no motor vehicle passing.
3. Do not cross the safety fence and isolation barrier in the middle of the road, let alone play on the road.
4. Traffic rules stipulate: Children under the age of 12 cannot ride bicycles on the road.
5. When taking a bus, you have to wait in line and don’t be crowded.
6. Do not ride on overloaded vehicles, “three-no” vehicles, non-operating vehicles, dilapidated vehicles, and mixed-loaded vehicles.
Three, prevent infection of infectious diseases
1. Develop good personal hygiene habits, get enough sleep, exercise diligently, reduce stress, balanced nutrition, and improve immunity.
2. Avoid contact with infected patients.
3. Pay attention to personal hygiene and wash hands often with soap and water.
4. Avoid going to crowded places.
Fourth, prevent food poisoning
1. Develop the habit of washing your hands before eating.
2. Wash melons and fruits when eaten raw.
3. Do not eat wild vegetables or wild fruits casually.
4. Do not eat rotten food.
5. Do not buy or consume low-quality food, beverages, “three noes” food, and expired food sold by street vendors at will.
6. Do not drink raw water.
5. Be vigilant to prevent kidnapping, extortion, and infringement
1. Do not agree to the invitation of strangers; do not ride in strangers’ vehicles; do not accept strangers’ drinks or food; do not open doors to strangers; do not go out alone or privately in groups; do not play in desolate or remote places; encounter emergencies Call “110” to report to the police for help.
2. Don’t panic if you get lost, stay where you are and wait for your parents to come to you or dial “110” in time to ask the police for help.
3. Remember your home address and your parents’ work unit, phone number, and mobile phone number
6. Preventing natural disasters
During a thunderstorm, do not stand in the wild, high ground, or under a big tree to avoid the rain, so as not to be struck by lightning; doors and windows should be closed at home. When an earthquake strikes, treat it calmly. To escape the building quickly, those who cannot escape should quickly hide under a table or chair or in a small room such as a bathroom or stairway, waiting for rescue.
Seven, prevent electric shock
1. Learn the common sense of electricity use. Don’t touch the power source with hard objects, and don’t touch the power source with a part of the human body to prevent electric shock. You must gradually learn to use ordinary household appliances under the guidance of parents.
2. Do not plug in or connect the power privately, and do not plug in the power plug with wet hands.
3. All metal products are conductive. Do not use these items to directly contact the power supply.
4. Do not wipe electrical appliances with wet towels to prevent water droplets from entering the cabinet to cause short circuits or electric shocks.
5. Do not play in places marked with “high voltage danger”.
Eight, network security
1. Without the consent of your parents, do not tell other people the real information of yourself and your parents’ family, such as name, address, school, phone number, and photo, etc. on the Internet.
2. Do not browse unhealthy websites.
3. According to the agreement with the parents, the Internet time should be properly controlled. Generally, it should not exceed 1 hour at a time and 2 hours a day.
Nine, arrange vacation life.
1. Make a summer activity schedule. After consulting our parents, we worked out a summer life schedule to make our summer life organized and orderly.
2, arrange summer learning activities. During the summer vacation, we have to complete the summer homework, including the review and preview assigned by the teacher. You can use the summer vacation to ask parents to cooperate with themselves in completing some social practice activities.
3. Do what you want to do. Every student has his own personal hobbies and interests. You can use the summer vacation time to learn some new skills, such as painting, playing ball, calligraphy, etc., to achieve a combination of work and rest.
4. Read extracurricular books. It is indeed a good idea to read a good book or two during the summer vacation. Choose the book you want to read, read it intensively, and experience it. This will help us increase our knowledge, broaden our horizons, stimulate interest in learning, and promote thinking while reading. Therefore, the effect of reading more and reading well is immeasurable.
5. Share housework. Parents still have to go to work during the holidays. We can take the initiative to share some housework for our parents. This not only relieves parents’ fatigue, but also helps exercise their own work and self-care skills. Therefore, it is recommended that students help their parents share more during the summer vacation. Housework.
Ten、Other matters needing attention during holidays
1. Do not play dangerous games.
2, not close to construction sites, construction sites and dangerous buildings.
3, do not play with fire, do not play with electricity, do not enter Internet cafes.
4. Help parents to do housework within their power, exercise scientifically, and enhance their physique.
5. Do not participate in various interest classes and tuition classes illegally held in the society.