Affected by the typhoon “Mangosteen”, there was heavy wind and heavy rain in Shenzhen. The Dameisha wave crashed into a hotel glass and the sea water flowed into the hotel lobby. Many streets have big trees being blown down.
When the flood comes during the typhoon, the work should be done:
1 Transfer the work arrangements to the affected personnel of the local government;
2 When the flood comes, the level rises, and the personnel are transferred to the higher-lying areas in time; they cannot be transferred to the high-lying areas in time, and they should be transferred to the higher, moving floors; carry a certain amount of simple daily necessities and self-help materials. ;
3 Do not enter the water to save the flooded poultry and livestock; do not carry water to carry home items;
4 Animals will move to high with the rise of water level to prevent injury by animals;
5 Keep away from the broken wire and keep a sufficient safety distance from the wire break point;
Post-disaster health and epidemic prevention points
After the typhoon “Mangosteen”, the floods subsided, the weather began to improve, the temperature increased, and various disease-causing factors in the affected areas increased, which easily caused the outbreak and prevalence of various infectious diseases, which made the people in the disaster-stricken areas self-rescue and reconstruction work worse. Strengthening health publicity work to make the public understand the common sense of prevention and treatment of various diseases is of great significance for disaster prevention and reduction.
1. Do not drink un-sterilized well water, river water, lake water or pond water; do not drink raw water; drink uncontaminated boiling water or bottled water or bottled water that meets hygienic standards.
2. Eat fresh food, food should be boiled thoroughly; do not eat food soaked in water, vegetables, fruits, etc.; do not eat drowning livestock, poultry and decaying aquatic products; do not eat moldy food; do not eat Unrecognizable plants.
3. After the disaster, we must do a good job in home sanitation, thoroughly clean indoor and outdoor sludge and garbage, improve sanitary conditions, dredge the ditch, fill in the crater, remove mosquitoes and fly larvae, and prevent mosquitoes from spreading diseases.
4. The body of the drowned animal should be buried deep away from the water source, and the soil layer should be compacted.
5. Do not immerse in water for a long time to prevent the occurrence of skin diseases.
6. Do a good job in personal hygiene, wash hands before and after meals.
7. Fever, diarrhea and other symptoms should be immediately to the hospital for treatment; found infectious diseases should be reported to the local health center (hospital) department in time for timely processing.